HEAVIN WOODWORKS IS PROUD TO PROVIDE THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, DISTRIBUTING AND
INSTALLATION OF ARCHITECTURAL MILLWORK, DOORS, MOULDINGS, AND STAIRS FOR FINER
BUILDERS IN THE CHARLOTTE REGION.
Heavin Woodworks Inc. first started in the Charlotte area in 1990 as a
small group of interior trim carpenters. Over time, builders expressed a need for
interior trim labor and materials to be bundled into one- a turnkey job. Builders
could now budget more accurately, save large segments of managing, coordinating,
and hand holding time, and know the job is done right. This turnkey concept of interior
trim also made a lot of sense to Heavin Woodworks. Who would be more motivated to
get the correct materials delivered at the right time than the ones installing. Before
long, every job done by Heavin Woodworks was a turnkey job. Local lumber companies
were contracted to provide and deliver the material to the jobs. Unfortunately, this
meant Heavin Woodworks was only as good as the lumber company involved.
IN 2005, HEAVIN WOODWORKS BECAME ITS OWN INTERIOR TRIM LUMBER COMPANY:
· purchasing and manufacturing only the highest quality materials- anything else
means call backs
· inventorying sufficient quantities of both common items, many specialty products,
and most important, your special products- minimizing back orders
· pre-hanging doors in house- improving quality control, on time deliveries, 1 day
fill-ins, and special orders simplified.
· enclosed box trucks- delivering what is needed when needed, today.
· utilizing custom steel trim racks- setting jobsite standards with material organized
HEAVIN WOODWORKS ALSO CREATED ITS OWN STAIR DIVISION:
· designing cost effective as well as unique custom configurations
· inventorying many wood species and iron finishes
· manufacturing custom CNC radius treads, nosings and rail
A CNC ARCHITECTURAL MILLWORK DIVISION WAS ALSO CREATED TO SUPPLEMENT TRIM AND STAIRS:
· providing in house products - radius casings, transoms, cut down access doors,
etc - eliminating typical outsourcing
· designing and manufacturing endless specialty products- mantles, built-ins, columns,
wainscoting, etc.- your job can look like no other
Today, Heavin Woodworks houses all of our companies within a 48,000 sq/ft
building. We are the area’s leading woodworking company that can truly synchronize
the professional installation of architectural millwork, interior trim, and stairs,
no matter what the size of your project. Heavin Woodworks can now also provide all
of our fine products without labor attached. Whether your job can benefit from turnkey
or with material only, our 7 member sales force will provide uncompromising customer
service, products that you demand, and the value you expect. Heavin Woodworks will
back up this commitment with a team of over 100 truly dedicated people, who take
pride in doing what we say. We invite you to experience the new standard in interior
trim, Heavin Woodworks.